Friday, November 25, 2011

I knew this was coming

There's an issue that I knew was going to pop up at some point. And this problem has arrived.

It's about that whole "Chaste" thing. Yes, I am still living a lifestyle of purity. It's just that I have started to notice that I am a woman again.

To be perfectly honest, I miss sex. Yeah. A lot. Some days are worse than others.

During the last several years of my marriage, my sex life was pretty ho-hum. When the relationship is bad, you don't exactly want to spend a lot of time doing that with the jerk. I was depressed. And I had some health problems that were causing a lot of joint pain and muscle aches.

Today, my health is better than it has been in years. I'm not in constant pain any more. I'm no longer depressed. In fact, I'm pretty cheerful most of the time. I think it helps that I haven't heard a peep out of my ex-husband since the end of September. So now my sex drive is back, but I'm single.

I know that my children are watching how I handle my sexuality. I always taught them that sex is a wonderful gift, but it's for marriage. They expect me to practice what I preach. I expect me to practice what I preach.

I hope to marry again someday which means that dating is in my future.

I'm already thinking about where the boundaries should be.

1 comment: